Ultrasonic compact closed station slicer for rounds and cubes
C-CS 2000 RC
Compact ultrasonic slicer in a closed station, with 2 blades, to cut either round products to the diameter or to the radius, or square products into thin slices or cubes.
- In standard there are 2 blades of 12.5″ for a total cutting length of 25″
- Cutting in both direction, even in diagonal for triangular cutting
- Options for cut in mould
- Option for special SODEVA micro-teeth patented blades for deep frozen products
- Height : from 2.5″ (standard) to 5.5″ (option), depending on the type of blade
- Possibility to increase the cutting width with even more blades side by side
- High speed slicing : 60 to 120 strokes / min per blades’ assembly
- Safe: cutting area secured by clear panels or magic walls
- Highly regular slices : conveyor displacements accurates to the 0.005″ !
- Fully automated, through easy to add and modified recipes
- Working blade frequency: 20 kHz
- Maximum power allowed: 3 kW per blade
- Max cutting amplitude : 90 μ