Confectionery, Caramel and chocolate cutting, portionning
Join our long list of happy customers worldwide, with fast-return-on-the-investment machines, and built-in high end technology, for a clear advantage over your competitors!
- We do ourself the “ENGINE” inside your machine!
For the last 25 years we design and manufacture the ultrasonic generators, transducers, boosters and blades, of our own machines. Making an ultrasonic cutting head is an Art with lots of know-how behind, and a specific application needs a specific cutting head.
We are the only ones in the world to do so. Our competitors purchase to third parties the ultrasonic components, hence they don’t master the core of their machines, while we do!
- Cut deep frozen confectionery at high speed with our unique SODEVA patented teeth or micro-teeth blades!
- Our technology is at the edge of the art, supported by patents, and our solutions are proven with dozens and dozens of recent machines installed worldwide.
- You could like our CUT N PUSH option to cut and space in between each cut to ease the packing:
- You could aprreaciate our CONTINUOUS CUTTING lines, with AUTOMATIC WEIGHT REGULATION, and / or combined also with the CUT N PUSH option at the same speed of the CONTINUOUS FEEDING!
- At the end, our machines are extreemly accurate (with an intensive use of servo-motors), more flexible (versatility of size and shapes you will be able to use in the same machine), and more economical to buy and to operate (check our price against the competition and you will see); this will give you a much faster return on the investment.
- Please contact us, so we can help you decide which of our standard machine is best for your application, or we can adapt one of our best seller to your needs!
- In the meantime, please download one of the here-attached brochure; they are only a few example of what we made.
- Our ultrasonic cutting and portioning machines are praticularly adapted to confectionery for the following reasons:
- No sticking to the blade, which is particularly important for some very sticky confectioneries and for chocolates in general
- Possibility to install air blowers close to the blade, to prevent products from falling on the blade
- Perfect clean cut surface WITHOUT damaging some delicate confectionery or chocolates
- Possibility to automatically clean the blade, between each product, to avoid any cross contamination, such as bacteries or allergens, through the cutting
- High accuracy 3D-VISION for FIXED WEIGHT slicing to the GRAM
- Compact and scalable machines as per your needs
- Wide products variety slicing without any tool changing
- High speed slicing : 60 to 120 strokes / min per blade
- Wash down, and easy to maintain
- Very competitive price